- Mest Vanlige Problemer
- Virtuaview Launcher
- VR Maskinvare
- 3D Model Konsepter
- Model Formater
- Release Notes
- Contact Dimension10
Release notes -
Added avatar armwatch
Added a watch to the avatars' left hand to make it easier to keep track of time while in VR.
• Fixed an issue where only highlighted components would show in a snapshot/screenshot.
• Fixed an issue where speech-to-text sometimes wouldn't record.
• Fixed an issue where saving comments would sometimes break remote users' menus.
FBX import improvements
• Reduced import time for FBX models.
• Added support for UV-scaling.
You can now import glTF models (.gltf and .glb). This is the default format for Microsoft Paint 3D, and is becoming more common.
VirtuaView now supports: IFC, STEP, FBX, OBJ (Wavefront), glTF, DAE (Collada) and PLY (point cloud)
Bugfixes and improvements
• Optimised teleport functionality to improve performance when teleporting near complex geometry.
• The floor grid has been slightly offset to make sure it's not visible when you are standing on floor.
• Model scaling now looks more smooth
• Fixed an issue with large models shaking when scaled down
Var denne informasjonen hjelpsom?